Please mark your calendar: LSA Mentoring Day is scheduled for Thursday, February 22, 2018! An enthusiastic panel of SLIS alumni will discuss their career paths and respond to questions.
We are thrilled to present the following panelists:
- Courtney Pinkard, Alabama Department of History/Archives, Reference Archivist
- Brooke Davis, Muscle Shoals City Schools, School Librarian
- Irina Stanishevskaya, University of Alabama-Birmingham, Cataloging Librarian
- Amanda Borden, Hoover Public Library, Director
- Savannah Kitchens, Chilton-Clanton Public Library, Director
- Andrea Wright, University of Alabama, Digital Projects Librarian
Face-to-face participants will gather on the fifth floor of Gorgas Library from 4 till 5:30 p.m., and a light supper will be served.
Everyone is welcome to stay for the entire presentation (or for an abbreviated time, as your schedule allows).
And a special thanks to LSA board members Sabrina Dyck and Deidre Brewer for coordinating this event.
Link for online participation: http://goo.gl/whxuUm